Years ago my therapist told me to write things on note cards and put them around the house, currently:
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
- You have to follow your dreams and know it’s the right thing to do.
- Bloggess/ #TheBloggesstribe
- The mess is what makes you real.
- Nothing box is good.
- Be proud
- I’ve got promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.
- Don’t hate Christians
- You are a good woman
- Be stronger than that
- Be Diane Keaton
- Be Martha Wainwright
- Be Tommy Shelby
Some of them make sense and others I have to convince myself to believe. Some days they make me wince but I still look at them.